sila tekan pause kalau tidak suka dengar lagu..

Islamic Widget

Friday, May 20, 2011

Seems too good to become true

It seems too good to become true….

if it happen like this to me……

 

 

or maybe…it will be just like below…….

 

 

whatever it is…its still my life…and I will accept it….although whatever it is…

im still thankful

if I am at the video first, I get chances to know that girl while

almost all men staring at the girl

and if im the same like the second video…more thankful…at least she realise it how much important me to her life.….

still at least she realise it…but if not….

like always…ALLAH know better than me….

and ALLAH also have something better for me…

so lets live our life to the fullest…Winking smile

0 comments:

Recent Post

get this widget here

Islamic Calendar

waktu solat

Islamic Widget

jom chat : - )

Followers